donderdag 20 januari 2011

New table for my artist

The little shop that I build is the home for an artist. The plan was an artist like Mark Ryden. He makes paintings but also other art. I especially love his pictureframes. The plan has slightly changed, my artist will also make steampunk-art.
This is something I found surfing the internet and I love it!!
I saw a steampunk wandset on a blog and fell in love with it. Lorraine had one left and that one was on ebay. I bought it and now it's on its way to me.
The artist didn't have a table yet so that was about time. That set needs a place to stay ;-)
So here it is: a table for the workshop. I also made a basket for my brocantehouse and a light. Not sure were that will go but I liked making it.

2 opmerkingen:

Marjatta zei

Hello,I just came to visit your blog and I think everything you have made is so beautiful!

Jollie zei

Gaaf hé dat steampunk!
Ben erg benieuwd naar wat je gekocht hebt.
De spulletjes die je gemaakt hebt zijn echt schitterend geworden!!! :)

Liefs, Jollie