woensdag 23 maart 2011

I'm busy with......

At the moment I'm working on a new floor for my brocanteshop. I didn't like the floor that I made so I'm changing it into a wooden floor. I found a really beautiful design somewere in a onlinshop. With the help of a workshop from Josje I'm making a floor that ( I hope ) will be just what I want :-)
The photo shows how it will look like when it's finished. This is a first impression.




I'm also busy knitting a little jacket. This is not easy but so much fun!!! You can see the jacket grow on the needle. I have to be very careful though!!! It already slid of the needle once!!!

3 opmerkingen:

Jollie zei

Dat wordt vast prachtig zo'n houten vloer!
Ik ben beniwud hoe het er straks uit komt te zien als het eenmaal in de brocante shop ligt.
Zo'n jasje maken lijkt me echt hééél moeilijk... succes ermee hi hi ;)

Liefs Jollie

Ascension zei

Seguro que te quedara precioso ese suelo, se ve muy bien.
Suerte con el punto (yo no se hacer y me encantaria), te esta quedando muy bien.
besitos ascension

Lara zei

Veel plezier morgen Monique. Ben benieuwd wat je allemaal meeneemt ;-)